2011 CRP General Sign Up
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has announced new Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) general signup. Officially called CRP general signup 41, it's the first general signup opportunity in 2011.
CRP acres provide the top nationwide habitat component in producing pheasants and quail, while providing a host of soil, water quality and environmental benefits.
During the signup period, farmers and ranchers may offer eligible land for CRP's competitive general sign-up at their county Farm Service Agency (FSA) office. Land that is not currently enrolled in CRP may be offered for enrollment during CRP sign-up 41. In addition, CRP participants with contracts expiring on Sept. 30, 2011, may submit offers. It is recommended that you contact your local FSA Service Center to schedule an appointment.
Monday, March 14, 2011 through Friday, April 15, 2011
- Pheasants Forever and Quail Forever Farm Bill Biologists are prepared to work with landowners through the entire sign-up period. To find the Farm Bill Biologist in your area, CLICK HERE
- To find your local USDA/FSA service center CLICK HERE
- FSA's General Sign-Up 41 Important Things to Know
- FSA's General Signup 41 Overview
- CRP Nationwide & State by State Statistics
- PF/QF Pollinator Habitat Guide
Share your CRP general signup experience or opinion by emailing Pheasants Forever at email@example.com.
MediaFor inquiries, contact:
(651) 209-4972 ♦ firstname.lastname@example.org